writes "Four children aged 1 to 9 and their mother died from the toxic smoke, likely caused by an overheated laptop battery, as the battery caught fire late one night. The state forensic laboratory begun an investigation after the fire and today published their results. The remains of the computer was however so devastated that neither brand or year of manufacture could be determined.
The house lacked smoke-detector, and the laptop had most likely been placed on a coach when it caught fire.
The link is autotranslated using google translate, but the original (in Swedish) is here."Link to Original Source