Follow Slashdot blog updates by subscribing to our blog RSS feed

 



Forgot your password?
typodupeerror
Star Wars Prequels Media Movies

Original Lightsaber Goes For 3x Expectations 258

Brad1138 writes "Los Angeles - The lightsaber used by intergalactic hero Luke Skywalker in Star Wars sold for $200 000 (about R1.3m) at an auction of Hollywood props that fetched far more than expected, officials said on Saturday. news24 link here. I guess Star Wars is truly done. Kind of reminds me of 'The Last Voyage of the Enterprise' when they start parting out the set."
This discussion has been archived. No new comments can be posted.

Original Lightsaber Goes For 3x Expectations

Comments Filter:

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Working...